Water consumption is an increasing concern for the planet,therefore it’s important that we learn how to save more water, making it everyone’s responsibility.Not only does it contribute to the environment but it will also reduce your utility bills.Here are some tips on what you can do around your home.
- Use full loads in your dishwasher and washing machine.You can also use an Eco setting when possible.
- Check and repair all possible leaks,including the toilet, taps and pipes.
- Do not leave water running for :brushing your teeth,shaving or washing dishes.
- Water the garden or other plants around the home at times of least evaporation such as early in the morning and late in the evening.
- Use buckets for cleaning floors.windows and cars instead of a hose.
- Try to limit your shower to 4 minutes.